|Passover Spinach Fritatta|
"An clean Passover lunch. Serve with a salad at the facet."
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 3 matzo crackers
- 4 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 pinch floor nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep :||Cook : 3M||Ready in :|
- Heat the spinach in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of water, till completely thawed. Strain the spinach, booking 1/2 the amount of liquid.
- Crumble the matzo right into a medium-size mixing bowl and pour the spinach and the last liquid over them. Mix very well until the matzo are softened. Add the Parmesan, eggs, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- Heat the margarine in a 12 inch skillet and upload the spinach aggregate. Cook on medium warmness, exposed for 5 minutes on each facet. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve straight away.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Passover Spinach Fritatta recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!