|Quick and Easy Shrimp Scampi|
"A delicious and quick way to experience shrimp - even on a busy weeknight!"
- 1 pound linguini pasta
- 1/four cup butter
- five cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- half cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/four cup mild olive oil
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Bring a huge pot of salted water to a boil, upload pasta, and cook till al dente. Drain pasta, and set apart.
- In a huge skillet, melt butter over medium warmness. Add maximum of the garlic, retaining a few for later. Coat the garlic completely with butter. Do no longer permit the garlic brown. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Immediately eliminate pan from warmth; shrimp will now not be cooked but.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with breadcrumbs (sufficient to coat the shrimp), and switch the entire combination to a medium casserole dish. Pour wine and the lemon juice over the shrimp. Cover, and bake at 350 tiers F (175 tiers C) for 10 minutes.
- Remove cover, and bake a further five mins.
- In a small saucepan warmness olive oil with final garlic. Toss the pasta with the olive oil and garlic aggregate. Serve the shrimp over the pasta with extra lemon slices at the aspect.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Quick and Easy Shrimp Scampi recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Quick and Easy Shrimp Scampi :
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:01:49 Total Views: 25
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:09:23 Total Views: 28
Video Duration:01:49 Total Views: 2000+