|Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad|
"This pasta salad is brief and easy to make. The liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts makes an incredible dressing."
- 1 cup salad macaroni, or different medium-size pasta
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- half of teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 4H20M|
- Bring a massive pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil till al dente. Drain properly and rinse with bloodless water.
- In a big blending bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well. Refrigerate for at the least 4 hours. Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad :
Video Duration:05:07 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:08:23 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:01:29 Total Views: 304
Video Duration:13:05 Total Views: 18000+