|Quick Tomato Sandwich|
"A easy recipe that is a breeze to prepare."
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon warm pepper sauce
- four slices complete wheat bread
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 5M|
- In a small bowl, integrate ketchup, mayonnaise, salt, and hot pepper sauce. Mix nicely. Meanwhile, toast bread in toaster. Spread mixture on all four slices of toast; set aside.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on the bread observed by means of 3 or 4 slices of tomato. Top with any other piece of bread. Repeat with the alternative sandwich.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food wet, prepare dinner it calmly, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Quick Tomato Sandwich recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Quick Tomato Sandwich :
Video Duration:00:51 Total Views: 159
Video Duration:09:10 Total Views: 261
Video Duration:07:36 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:05 Total Views: 227
Video Duration:01:36 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:50 Total Views: 456
Video Duration:06:47 Total Views: 390
Video Duration:02:49 Total Views: 20000+