|Bachelor Buttons I|
"An vintage preferred of my mom's."
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- half teaspoon salt
- four teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter
- half of cup milk
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five tiers C). Grease muffing tins.
- Sift dry ingredients together, cut in butter with fork or pastry cutter. Beat egg, upload milk and vanilla then stir quick into dry combination.
- Roll out on properly floured floor to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut with spherical cookie cutter.
- Place in muffin tins and drop a teaspoon of raspberry jam in middle. Fold aspects in barely and bake for 20-25 minutes or until gently golden.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Bachelor Buttons I recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Bachelor Buttons I :
Video Duration:08:00 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:15:19 Total Views: 46000+
Video Duration:04:11 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:04:33 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:13:37 Total Views: 279000+
Video Duration:04:54 Total Views: 49986000+
Video Duration:14:49 Total Views: 16
Video Duration:21:12 Total Views: 34
Video Duration:19:46 Total Views: 2000+