|Currant Raisin Cookies|
"Dates, raisin, currants and walnuts make those cookies a delicious deal with."
- 2 3/four cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 half cups packed brown sugar
- half of cup unsalted butter
- half of teaspoon orange zest
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried currants
- half of cup dates, pitted and chopped
- three/4 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 48M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to three hundred levels F (150 tiers C).
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Add the milk and eggs, stirring nicely. Set aside 1/4 cup of the flour. Sift the rest with baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle on the grated orange rind. Stir into the butter mixture till properly combined. In a separate bowl, blend together the currants, raisins, dates and nuts. Toss collectively with 1/four cup of flour. Fold into the batter.
- Drop onto cookie sheets and bake for 23 to 25 mins, till slightly golden. Let cool on rack.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Currant Raisin Cookies recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!