|Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili|
"This is the tastiest, simplest chili recipe you'll ever discover. I endorse serving it with sliced jalapeno chile peppers and crackers or cornbread."
- 2 kilos ground pork
- half onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- four tablespoons chili seasoning blend
- 1 (15 ounce) can mild red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- In a massive saucepan over medium warmth, integrate the floor beef and the onion and saute for 10 mins, or till meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain grease, if preferred.
- Add the floor black pepper, garlic salt, tomato sauce, salsa, chili seasoning blend and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and simmer for at the least an hour.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve meals wet, cook it flippantly, and make clean-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili :
Video Duration:02:22 Total Views: 3000+