|Easy Pizza Sauce II|
"My 3 picky eaters don't have any complaints about the pizza sauce, and it takes about a minute to make!"
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- half of teaspoon minced garlic
- half of teaspoon dried oregano
- half of teaspoon dried basil
|Prep :||Cook : 16M||Ready in :|
- In a medium bowl, integrate tomato sauce, garlic, oregano and basil and mix all together. Spread combination over pizza crust, if desired.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Pizza Sauce II recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Pizza Sauce II :
Video Duration:12:17 Total Views: 4
Video Duration:06:03 Total Views: 23
Video Duration:04:19 Total Views: 382
Video Duration:11:04 Total Views: 35
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 3
Video Duration:09:09 Total Views: 54
Video Duration:40:53 Total Views: 56
Video Duration:04:31 Total Views: 49
Video Duration:06:17 Total Views: 37