|Fabulous Football Dip|
"Always a crowd pleaser and so clean to make. This recipe may be as hot or as moderate as you want, depending on which kind of tomatoes you purchase. I were given this recipe from a friend. Serve with tortilla chips."
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with inexperienced chile peppers
- 2 (eight ounce) programs cream cheese, softened
|Prep : 2M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 17M|
- In a big skillet, cook dinner sausage over a medium warmness till it is browned and cooked through.
- Mix tomatoes and cream cheese into the skillet. Stir and keep cooking the aggregate over a medium warmth till the cheese has melted.
- Try using a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner on your gradual cooker for less complicated cleanup.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fabulous Football Dip recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Fabulous Football Dip :
Video Duration:02:06 Total Views: 519
Video Duration:20:41 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:42 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 484
Video Duration:04:34 Total Views: 526
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:05:10 Total Views: 206
Video Duration:14:33 Total Views: 1258000+
Video Duration:10:05 Total Views: 1227000+