|Fruit Oatmeal Cookie Bars|
"This great-clean and scrumptious bar recipe makes a first-rate treat. For a neat taste mix unique preserves collectively like apricot and strawberry or raspberry and blackberry."
- half of cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- 1/four teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 half of cups rolled oats
- 1 half of cups any taste fruit jam
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five tiers C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and rolled oats. Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread the preserves over the pinnacle and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture, lightly urgent crumbs into jam.
- Bake at 350 ranges F (175 ranges C) for 35 to forty mins. Allow to chill before cutting.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals wet, cook it evenly, and make clean-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fruit Oatmeal Cookie Bars recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Fruit Oatmeal Cookie Bars :
Video Duration:02:42 Total Views: 33000+
Video Duration:07:12 Total Views: 400
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:10:09 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:53 Total Views: 66000+