"I generally make a double quantity of dressing and shop it in my fridge in a pitcher jar. I also buy my Gorgonzola cheese in huge bite and shop it in my freezer"
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crimson wine vinegar
- half cup greater light olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 ounce Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 10M|
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, vinegar, olive oil and garlic. Set aside.
- Chop lettuce and set up in salad bowls. Sprinkle a few Gorgonzola cheese over every salad, spoon on preferred amount of dressing, and serve.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Gorgonzola Salad recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Gorgonzola Salad :
Video Duration:05:15 Total Views: 324
Video Duration:01:36 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:32 Total Views: 160
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 676
Video Duration:05:31 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:13 Total Views: 2000+