|Healthier Pie Crust|
"Has oats and coconut; tastes great with cherry filling."
- 3/four cup quick cooking oats
- three/4 cup all-cause flour
- 1/four cup shredded coconut
- 1/four cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ice water
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 17M|
- Preheat oven to 425 tiers F (220 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, blend together oats, flour, and coconut. Stir in oil and water. Press dough right into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Healthier Pie Crust recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Healthier Pie Crust :
Video Duration:04:32 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:08:04 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:14:26 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:11:29 Total Views: 532
Video Duration:06:10 Total Views: 801
Video Duration:30:41 Total Views: 13000+