|Lenie's Herbal Fish|
"A type of veggies, fresh herbs, and any fish fillet...Baked. I like to serve this fish dish with rice, it makes for a delicious meal!"
- three tablespoons olive oil
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pink bell pepper, thinly sliced
- half of inexperienced bell pepper, sliced
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- half of zucchini, thinly sliced
- half yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1/2 (6 ounce) can black olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 kilos cod fillets
- 1/three cup chopped sparkling chives
- 1/three cup chopped sparkling basil leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped sparkling cilantro
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Heat oil in a massive frying pan. Stir in onions, pink and inexperienced bell peppers and shallots. Cook three mins. Sir in zucchini, squash, tomato, olives, and balsamic vinegar. Saute till vegetables are just tender. Season with salt and pepper to flavor.
- Spread half of of the greens into an oiled 9x11 inch baking pan. Cover the greens with half cup of the herbs.
- Arrange the filets on pinnacle of the veggies and herbs. Spread the second half of the greens over the fish and sprinkle the relaxation of the herbs onto the greens. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25 mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals moist, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make clean-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lenie's Herbal Fish recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!