|Molasses Cookies III|
"This is my son Ben's favored cookie. For a tender tangier cookie use buttermilk in region of the milk."
- half cup shortening
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- half of cup wheat germ
- half cup dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- half teaspoon salt
- half cup molasses
- three/four teaspoon floor ginger
- 3/four teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup milk
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Beat shortening ( or butter ) and sugar till mild and fluffy. Beat in molasses, egg and three tablespoons of flour.
- Sift collectively last flour and other dry ingredients. Mix collectively the vinegar, water and buttermilk. Add alternately to the molasses mixture and beat batter till it is very smooth.
- Drop teaspoons of the combination onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five ranges C) for 12-15 minutes.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Molasses Cookies III recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!