|Mom's Spaghetti Sauce|
"This is a simple homemade tomato sauce and there is typically sufficient left for seconds. Just pop the leftover inside the freezer. This sauce is also outstanding for lasagna or tremendous over your favored pasta."
- 1 pound lean floor red meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 1/2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch floor black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- In a big skillet prepare dinner floor pork with the chopped onions, parsley, and olive oil. Cook until onions are gentle and floor red meat is cooked via.
- In a large saucepan, integrate tomato juice, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, ground black pepper, and garlic. Add floor pork mixture and simmer for 1 hour.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mom's Spaghetti Sauce recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mom's Spaghetti Sauce :
Video Duration:19:03 Total Views: 52000+
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:08:45 Total Views: 45
Video Duration:00:46 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 52
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 3813000+