|Peanut Butter Balls II|
"It is largely, just what the call implies."
- 1 half of cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- four cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/three cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
|Prep :||Cook : 72M||Ready in :|
- Mix collectively peanut butter, butter or margarine, confectioners' sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in top of double boiler. Dip balls into chocolate aggregate and allow dry on waxed paper. (Poke every ball with a toothpick for simpler dipping.)
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Peanut Butter Balls II recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Peanut Butter Balls II :
Video Duration:05:51 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 383000+
Video Duration:06:20 Total Views: 51
Video Duration:22:17 Total Views: 138000+