|Peanut Butter Carrot Cookies|
- half cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- three/four cup white sugar
- half cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep :||Cook : 48M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F (one hundred ninety levels C).
- Cream together the margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter.
- Add in the egg and the milk. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda and stir in. Stir in oats. Add within the carrots and chocolate chips. Drop by way of teaspoon onto cookie sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Peanut Butter Carrot Cookies recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Peanut Butter Carrot Cookies :
Video Duration:26:00 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:09:20 Total Views: 97000+
Video Duration:01:41 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:28 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:20 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:02:14 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 6
Video Duration:02:33 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 1627000+