|Peter Pan Cookies|
"Great for after school snacks."
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups sifted all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup shortening
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (one hundred seventy levels C).
- Combine shortening, salt, and peanut butter and mix nicely. Add sugars steadily and cream very well. Add beaten eggs and milk. Mix well.
- Sift flour with soda and upload to first mixture, blending properly.
- Drop from teaspoon on greased baking sheet. Press with fork or fancy glass. Bake 15-20 mins
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Peter Pan Cookies recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Peter Pan Cookies :
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:21:18 Total Views: 34
Video Duration:05:24 Total Views: 347000+
Video Duration:21:18 Total Views: 132
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:01:15 Total Views:
Video Duration:13:29 Total Views: 1