|Pill Bottle Cookies|
"Yummy sandwich cookies also known as whiskey glasses, shot glasses, and cream wafers."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/three cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for adornment
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- Combine the 1 cup butter, whipping cream and flour thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F (190 degrees C).
- On a gently floured surface roll dough out to at least one/8 inch thick. Cut into 1 half inch rounds. Transfer rounds to a tray or waxed paper sprinkled closely with white sugar, turning to coat both sides with sugar. Place sugar lined rounds on an ungreased cookie sheet. Prick in four locations with a fork, forming a "prick container".
- Bake at 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C) for 7 to 9 minutes or until barely puffed. Let cool then positioned the bottoms of two cookies collectively with the Creamy Butter Filling.
- To Make The Creamy Butter Filling: Blend 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until easy. If preferred tint with meals coloring.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pill Bottle Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pill Bottle Cookies :
Video Duration:19:29 Total Views: 34947000+
Video Duration:01:47 Total Views: 788
Video Duration:11:29 Total Views: 2