|Poppy Seed Bread II|
"A very good poppy seed bread. The glaze makes it unique."
- three cups all-motive flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 half teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 half of cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 teaspoons butter flavored extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 30M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five stages C). Grease 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, eggs, milk, vegetable oil, white sugar, poppy seeds, 1 half of teaspoons of the vanilla, lemon and butter flavoring. Stir until simply blended and pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five ranges C) for 1 hour. Cool for 5 mins then poke holes within the pinnacle of the bread with a meat fork and pour glaze over tops.
- To Make Glaze: Mix the orange juice, confectioner's sugar, and the remaining half teaspoon each of the vanilla, butter and lemon flavorings. Use at once to pour over the nevertheless heat loaves.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Poppy Seed Bread II recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Poppy Seed Bread II :
Video Duration:04:02 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:13:35 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:13:29 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:22 Total Views: 597
Video Duration:07:34 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 747