|Pumpkin Ice Cream|
"Easy to make for Thanksgiving. This recipe has a vanilla wafer layer in it, but you could substitute gingersnaps. Delicious."
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- half gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 36 vanilla wafers
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 18M||Ready in : 1H|
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until properly mixed. Stir in pecans. Fold in ice cream.
- Line a 9x13 inch dish or sealable plastic field with 18 cookies. Spread half the ice cream combination over the cookies. Repeat layers. Freeze till corporation.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pumpkin Ice Cream recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pumpkin Ice Cream :
Video Duration:07:24 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:10:08 Total Views: 89000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 235000+
Video Duration:05:25 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:55 Total Views: 5000+