|Baked Potato Soup II|
"This is an clean one to make, and short too! Toppings are super introduced at the desk. Serve with all your baked potato favorites - chopped inexperienced onions, grated cheese, bitter cream."
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- four cups skim milk
- 6 massive baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup bitter cream
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 25M|
- Microwave potatoes until executed.
- While potatoes are cooking make a roux over low to medium warmth. Mix butter, margarine, or light olive oil, and flour. DO NOT BURN THE ROUX. When roux is thickened a piece, steadily mixture in milk. Continue cooking over low to medium warmth at the same time as preparing potatoes.
- Peel and cut up potatoes. You may additionally want to mash a number of the potatoes additionally. Add potatoes to the milk mixture. Blend in bitter cream. Soup is prepared to be served.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Baked Potato Soup II recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Baked Potato Soup II :
Video Duration:07:22 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:07:46 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:45:55 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 51000+
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 5000+