|Banana Snack Cake|
"This brief and scrumptious snack cake is a favourite in our family."
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 half of teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half cup chopped walnuts
- half of cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five stages C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. In a medium bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- In a massive bowl, cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add eggs separately, mixing nicely with each addition. Mix in buttermilk, bananas and vanilla. Add flour aggregate and mix properly. Finally, fold in the nuts, coconut and 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter right into a 9x13 inch pan. Sprinkle top with last 1 cup of chocolate chips. Bake at 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five tiers C) for 30 to 35 mins, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Banana Snack Cake recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Banana Snack Cake :
Video Duration:03:34 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:05:49 Total Views: 83000+
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 686
Video Duration:04:48 Total Views: 224
Video Duration:02:53 Total Views: 6000+