|Banana Wheat Bread|
"This is a scrumptious and nutritious bread that is very clean to make. I adore it a lot, I every so often have it for breakfast!"
- 2 cups complete wheat flour
- 1/four cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- half of cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350 stages (175 degrees C).
- Combine oil, honey, eggs, vanilla, and mashed bananas in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, wheat germ, salt, and baking soda. Make a nicely in dry ingredients, and upload the banana mixture. Mix together until dry components are moistened. Stir in nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour in preheated oven. Test for doneness, and funky on wire rack.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Banana Wheat Bread recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Banana Wheat Bread :
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 76000+
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:05:15 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:02:30 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:56 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:05:18 Total Views: 29000+