|Dawn's Candied Walnuts|
"These walnuts are a unique deal with for Christmas, and are nicely well worth the time it takes to cause them to."
- 1 pound walnut halves
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 degrees C). Spread nuts in a unmarried layer over a baking sheet. Roast for about eight to 10 mins, or until the nuts begin to show brown and the odor of roasting nuts fills the kitchen.
- Stir collectively sugar, cinnamon, salt, and milk in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high warmness for eight mins, or until the combination reaches the smooth ball degree of 236 tiers F (113 tiers C). Remove from warmth, and stir in vanilla without delay. .
- Add walnuts to sugar syrup, and stir to coat nicely. Spoon nuts onto waxed paper, and straight away separate nuts with a fork. Cool, and keep in hermetic packing containers.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Dawn's Candied Walnuts recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Dawn's Candied Walnuts :
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 603
Video Duration:08:01 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:00:51 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:06:17 Total Views: 8
Video Duration:04:51 Total Views: 981