|Easy Tootsie Rolls|
"These are softer than the variety in the store, and they taste even higher! Only 10 mins to make."
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- three/4 cup dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Mix all elements collectively. Knead like you'll for bread. Roll into rope shapes and cut into favored lengths.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Easy Tootsie Rolls recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easy Tootsie Rolls :
Video Duration:04:10 Total Views: 256
Video Duration:03:32 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:08:16 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 85