"Easy to make, and oh so desirable. You can use frozen or canned fruit of your deciding on, in addition to fresh. The crust rises to the pinnacle even as baking. A own family favored! If desired, use water rather than fruit juice."
- 1 cup all-cause flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- half of cup milk
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup butter
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- In a big mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine with half cup sugar.
- In another bowl, integrate flour, baking powder, and salt. Alternately upload these elements and the milk to the creamed combination.
- Spread batter in greased casserole dish or loaf pan. Top the batter with the fruit, and pour 1 cup of juice over the pinnacle of the fruit. Top the fruit with the opposite 1/2 cup of sugar. (Can omit sugar if the fruit is already sweet sufficient to your liking.)
- Bake at 375 ranges F (190 stages C) for forty five mins.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Flip-Flop Cobbler recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Flip-Flop Cobbler :
Video Duration:00:35 Total Views: 69
Video Duration:04:28 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:30 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:02:45 Total Views: 3000+