|Garlic Shrimp Pasta|
"Garlic butter, organized within the microwave, is the secret to this easily and fast prepared dish. This recipe is in reality superb whether or not you're having dinner with the family or with friends."
- 1 pound vermicelli pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- three tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Cook pasta in a massive pot of boiling water with vegetable oil until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place the shrimp in boiling salted water for three to 5 minutes, just until they flip red. Cooking time will depend on the scale of the shrimp. Remove the tails, and place in a bowl of heat water.
- In a microwave secure bowl, mix butter or margarine and minced garlic. Microwave on excessive for 45 seconds, or until melted. Stir.
- Drain pasta, and switch to a serving dish. Toss with garlic butter and shrimp. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve heat.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Garlic Shrimp Pasta recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Garlic Shrimp Pasta :
Video Duration:06:45 Total Views: 42000+
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:11 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:07:19 Total Views: 10000+