|Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge|
"This recipe become given to me years ago by means of a chum. It disappears fast and is a favorite of circle of relatives and friends!"
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H|
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside. Butter a three quart saucepan.
- Place buttered saucepan over medium heat, and integrate sugar, evaporated milk and 1 cup butter inside. Heat to among 234 and 240 ranges F (112 to 116 tiers C), or until a small quantity of syrup dropped into cold water paperwork a soft ball that flattens whilst removed from the water and positioned on a flat surface.
- Remove from warmness and stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Beat vigorously till easy. Pour fast into organized baking dish. Let cool completely earlier than cutting into squares.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain meals moist, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge :
Video Duration:24:10 Total Views: 146000+
Video Duration:05:30 Total Views: 151000+
Video Duration:04:03 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:05:52 Total Views: 466000+
Video Duration:12:49 Total Views: 145
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:15:43 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:10:33 Total Views: 515