|Great Hot Crab Dip|
"Have made this recipe to raves oftentimes. "
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/four cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 levels C).
- In a mixing bowl, integrate the softened cream cheese, crabmeat, onion, mayonnaise, cocktail sauce and horseradish. Mix very well.
- Place mixture in a small casserole dish. Top combination with sliced almonds. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Great Hot Crab Dip recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Great Hot Crab Dip :
Video Duration:03:28 Total Views: 157000+
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 238
Video Duration:01:48 Total Views: 93000+
Video Duration:24:26 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:13:31 Total Views: 440000+
Video Duration:01:32 Total Views: 20000+