|Heavenly Shrimp Dip|
"This shrimp and cream cheese dip is straightforward to prepare and usually popular. For quality results, serve the cream cheese at room temperature and the cocktail sauce nicely chilled."
- 2 (eight ounce) applications cream cheese
- 1 (eight ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lime
- 1 (16 ounce) bundle buttery round crackers
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- Place cream cheese in middle of serving platter.
- Mix collectively cocktail sauce and shrimp. Pour mixture over cream cheese.
- Slice lime in half of; squeeze one half over cocktail sauce. Slice different half into wedges for garnish.
- Place crackers and lime wedges around edge of plate and serve.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Heavenly Shrimp Dip recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Heavenly Shrimp Dip :
Video Duration:07:27 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:23 Total Views: 342000+
Video Duration:09:50 Total Views: 116000+
Video Duration:17:06 Total Views: 4082000+
Video Duration:09:05 Total Views: 50
Video Duration:14:14 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:22:23 Total Views: 2407000+