|Julie's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies|
"These cookies are absolutely irresistible and no one can bypass them up. Plus, they take most effective 10 mins to make!"
- 3/four cup white sugar
- 3/four cup packed brown sugar
- 1 half of cups all-cause flour
- eight tablespoons butter
- 1 half teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Melt the butter then stir inside the sugars and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir the flour mixture into the butter combination. Stir in the crushed eggs. Then upload the chocolate chips and stir to mix.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet drop cookies about 1 to two inches aside. Make the cookies in anything length you like from small to large. Bake cookies at 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five stages C) for eight to 10 minutes. The shorter time will produce a chewy cookie, the longer time a crispy cookie.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Julie's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!