|Kentucky Pecan Pie|
"This pie is a circle of relatives favourite. I get many requests to make this for our church bake income."
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/three teaspoon salt
- 1/three cup butter, melted
- three eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 recipe pastry for a nine inch unmarried crust pie
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Combine syrup, sugar, salt, and melted butter or margarine. Slightly beat the eggs, and add to sugar combination. Beat properly, and pour into uncooked pie shell. Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five degrees C) for 50 to 60 mins.
- Aluminum foil helps maintain meals moist, guarantees it cooks flippantly, continues leftovers clean, and makes smooth-up easy.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve meals wet, prepare dinner it calmly, and make easy-up easier.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Kentucky Pecan Pie recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Kentucky Pecan Pie :
Video Duration:05:41 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:11:49 Total Views: 84000+
Video Duration:04:28 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:01:19 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:21:51 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:46 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:20:42 Total Views: 19000+