|Mixed Vegetable Casserole|
"Vegetables in a creamy, cheesy sauce. Everyone needs the recipe once they have attempted it!"
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed greens, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of fowl soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 36 buttery spherical crackers, crushed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a medium bowl combine the blended veggies, onion, soup, mayonnaise and cheese. Mix well and unfold combination into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the cracker crumbs.
- Bake approximately half-hour, or until browned and bubbly.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mixed Vegetable Casserole recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mixed Vegetable Casserole :
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:09:23 Total Views: 47000+
Video Duration:01:33 Total Views: 275
Video Duration:07:36 Total Views: 50000+
Video Duration:02:57 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 424
Video Duration:02:46 Total Views: 312