|New England Crab Cakes|
"This recipe comes from Maine and is EXCELLENT! These desserts are so yummy they almost soften on your mouth! They're superb served with a seafood pasta salad, boiled potatoes, or sparkling steamed vegetables. "
- 1 pound crabmeat
- half cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon organized Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 tablespoons butter
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- In a medium size bowl, integrate the bread crumbs and the crab meat. Stir the crushed egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly mix those substances being cautious now not to overwork the crab meat. Form into 8 round, flat crab desserts.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium warmness. Fry the cakes on each aspect till crusty and golden brown. Serve heat.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this New England Crab Cakes recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For New England Crab Cakes :
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 308
Video Duration:11:16 Total Views: 115
Video Duration:03:44 Total Views: 107
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 59