|Orange Peel Cookies|
"This recipe was passed down from my incredible grandmother. These cookies move first-rate with tea."
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 half cups white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- three 3/four cups all-motive flour
- three teaspoons baking powder
- 1 whole orange with peel - chopped, seeded and puree
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to four hundred tiers F (205 levels C).
- Combine the shortening and the sugar and mix until light. Stir within the vanilla, milk and floor orange. Add the flour, baking powder, and the baking soda. Mix till blended. Let dough sit down for 15 mins then drop teaspoon sized drops onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at four hundred ranges F (205 levels C) for approximately 7 to 10 mins or till executed.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Orange Peel Cookies recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Orange Peel Cookies :
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 56000+
Video Duration:02:42 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:17:11 Total Views: 5812000+
Video Duration:06:31 Total Views: 939
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 780
Video Duration:04:36 Total Views: 151
Video Duration:06:56 Total Views: 190000+