|Patio Shrimp Salad|
"Shrimp tossed with rice, pickles, olives, raisins and some greater salad goodies. A quick and clean summer salad."
- 3 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced inexperienced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 cups cooked salad shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 10M|
- Place rice in a medium-length mixing bowl. Mix pickles, olives, onion, salt, inexperienced pepper, raisins and tomato juice into the rice. Stir well and permit mixture stand five mins.
- Mix shrimp and mayonnaise into the mixture, toss gently and serve.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Patio Shrimp Salad recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Patio Shrimp Salad :
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 530
Video Duration:05:07 Total Views: 771
Video Duration:04:34 Total Views: 375000+
Video Duration:03:03 Total Views: 685
Video Duration:15:55 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:29 Total Views: 24
Video Duration:09:22 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:05:57 Total Views: 72