|Banana Split Bars|
"A banana break up bar which could be very wealthy and a pleasant dessert."
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- half cup white sugar
- half cup butter
- 16 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can beaten pineapple, nicely tired
- 1 (12 ounce) box frozen whipped topping, thawed
- half cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
|Prep :||Cook : 20M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five stages C).
- Melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Remove from warmth and upload half of cup sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press right into a nine x 13 inch pan. Bake for 15 mins; allow cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese, 1 cup of white sugar and vanilla. Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Layer sliced bananas, tired pineapple and whipped cream dessert topping on pinnacle of bars so as given. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, then with cherries. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy!!
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Split Bars recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Banana Split Bars :
Video Duration:07:30 Total Views: 596000+
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:05:28 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:59 Total Views: 826
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 15447000+
Video Duration:12:24 Total Views: 13048000+
Video Duration:00:45 Total Views: 273000+