|Berry Blend Salad|
"This is an exquisite salad and uses no delivered sugar in the dressing! It will yield 8 small or 4 huge salads."
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup torn radicchio
- 1 cup torn escarole
- 1 cup torn crimson leaf lettuce
- 1 cup snow peas
- half cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- half cup diced Muenster cheese
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- half cup canola oil
- eight packets artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/four teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/four teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Place the romaine, radicchio, escarole, and purple leaf right into a colander. Rinse, drain and set apart. Rinse the peas and reduce into thirds. Transfer the blended vegetables and peas into a large bowl, and lightly toss within the cheese, ham and strawberries. Set apart.
- In a shaker container or a jar with lid, add the vinegar, oil, sweetener, mustard, oregano and pepper and shake nicely. Add up to 2 extra packets of sweetener, if desired. Pour over salad just earlier than serving, or pour into a serving box and pass.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Berry Blend Salad recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Berry Blend Salad :
Video Duration:01:37 Total Views: 701
Video Duration:01:05 Total Views: 213000+
Video Duration:00:54 Total Views: 410000+
Video Duration:03:46 Total Views: 107000+
Video Duration:04:12 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:01:44 Total Views: 1503000+