|Easy Scalloped Potatoes|
"This scalloped potato and cheese dish is continually a winner!"
- eight massive potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 14 slices Cheddar cheese
- half of cup all-cause flour
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 cup skim milk
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five stages C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Layer the lowest the casserole dish with potatoes. Cover the potatoes with a layer of cheese, accompanied by means of a light dusting of flour, salt and pepper. Repeat the layering procedure until all the substances are used up. Pour milk over the whole casserole. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are smooth, approximately forty five minutes. Remove foil and return to oven; bake until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep meals moist, prepare dinner it lightly, and make clean-up easier.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Scalloped Potatoes recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Easy Scalloped Potatoes :
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 97000+
Video Duration:08:34 Total Views: 56000+
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:02:18 Total Views: 525000+
Video Duration:13:06 Total Views: 44
Video Duration:03:49 Total Views: 170000+