"This is a short and clean way to prepare dinner for the own family. It's a hamburger casserole with a Mexican aptitude. Try it with a few shredded cheese sprinkled on pinnacle."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 8 oz. Egg noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can entire kernel corn, tired
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) bundle taco seasoning blend
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 250 stages F (a hundred and twenty levels C).
- In a massive skillet over medium heat, combine the ground red meat, onion and celery and saute for 10 minutes, or till the meat is browned and the onion is gentle. Drain the fats and set apart.
- In a separate saucepan, cook noodles in step with package deal instructions. When cooked, drain the water and stir in the meat combination, chili, tomatoes, corn, taco sauce, and taco seasoning mix. Mix properly and vicinity entire combination into a 10x15-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven till thoroughly heated and effervescent, approximately 20 minutes.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hamburger Casserole recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hamburger Casserole :
Video Duration:04:46 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:14:09 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:01:05 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:22:03 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:56 Total Views: 2000+