|Irish Cream Liqueur II|
"This is better than the economic Irish Cream liqueurs and may be very popular with own family and buddies. Will keep for numerous weeks in refrigerator, just serve over ice."
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Irish whiskey
- 8 3/four oz milk chocolate
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/four teaspoon immediately espresso granules
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 51M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Pour a small quantity of whiskey into a massive bowl. In the pinnacle of a double boiler, soften chocolate, stirring constantly until smooth. Mix the melted chocolate with the whiskey in the bowl. Gradually stir within the sweetened condensed milk and the evaporated milk. Stir in the cream, immediate espresso granules, and the final whiskey.
- Pour mixture into three (750 ml) bottles, seal and shop in fridge. Best if saved as a minimum 1 month earlier than the usage of. To serve: shake bottle well, serve in small glasses over beaten ice.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Irish Cream Liqueur II recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Irish Cream Liqueur II :
Video Duration:22:06 Total Views: 469
Video Duration:06:01 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:04:24 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:01:04 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:02:26 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:04:32 Total Views: 209