|Mom's Ginger Snaps|
"Fabulous, highly spiced cookies."
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- three/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/four cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/3 cup white sugar for decoration
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (one hundred ninety levels C).
- In a huge bowl, mix collectively the brown sugar, oil, molasses, and egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger; stir into the molasses combination. Roll dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Roll each ball in white sugar before setting 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to twelve minutes in preheated oven, or till center is organization. Cool on twine racks.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain food moist, cook dinner it lightly, and make clean-up easier.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mom's Ginger Snaps recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!