|My Favorite Cookie|
"I even have performed around with this antique family recipe adding nuts, chips and so forth. And it usually seems really right and if made beforehand is simply short when you need cookies in a hurry."
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- three 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 48M||Ready in :|
- Cream collectively butter or margarine, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
- Roll dough into 2 inch diameter logs. Wrap in waxed paper and freeze.
- Slice and bake whenever at 325 levels F (a hundred sixty five ranges C) until mild brown.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this My Favorite Cookie recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For My Favorite Cookie :
Video Duration:23:25 Total Views: 2794000+
Video Duration:50:50 Total Views: 3213000+
Video Duration:02:45 Total Views: 28872000+
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 17677000+
Video Duration:54:48 Total Views: 304251000+
Video Duration:01:51 Total Views: 11295000+
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 103813000+
Video Duration:36:10 Total Views: 182469000+