|Oatmeal Pancakes II|
"I make this for my children pretty frequently. It is quite simple. Preparing the batter within the food processor makes it that plenty simpler. Serve with syrup and butter. Also proper with applesauce!"
- half of cup all-purpose flour
- half of cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- three/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- Place flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla, oil and egg in a food processor and puree until clean.
- Heat a gently oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, the use of approximately 1/four cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Oatmeal Pancakes II recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Oatmeal Pancakes II :
Video Duration:05:39 Total Views: 43000+
Video Duration:01:13 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:03:15 Total Views: 761000+
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 105
Video Duration:04:03 Total Views: 37