|Passover Rolls I|
"This is a recipe for rolls to serve throughout Passover rather than constantly serving matzo. My own family enjoys them all through the whole holiday."
- 2 cups matzo meal
- half of teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup water
- half of cup vegetable oil
- four eggs
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers F (a hundred ninety degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a huge mixing bowl, integrate matzo meal, salt, and sugar. Mix nicely.
- Bring water and oil to a boil. Pour the boiling water over the matzo meal combination, and stir until combined. Beat one egg at a time into the mixture. Let stand 15 mins.
- Shape the dough into rolls with oiled arms. Arrange rolls on the organized cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (one hundred ninety tiers C) for fifty mins.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Passover Rolls I recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Passover Rolls I :
Video Duration:01:09 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:09:09 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:03:50 Total Views: 954
Video Duration:09:10 Total Views: 88000+
Video Duration:22:44 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:13:43 Total Views: 10000+