|Peppermint Ammonia Cookies|
"This is a recipe for cookies that my grandma used to make after I was a infant. They are very light cookies."
- half cup butter, softened
- 1 half cups white sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs, crushed
- 1/8 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bakers' ammonia
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 4 1/2 cups all-reason flour
- 2 half teaspoons baking powder
|Prep : 14M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat the oven to 375 stages F (190 ranges C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a huge bowl, cream collectively butter and sugar until easy. Stir within the heavy cream and beaten eggs. Mix the ammonia into the boiling water and stir to dissolve; stir into the butter aggregate in conjunction with the peppermint oil. Combine the flour and baking powder; stir into the batter until frivolously mixed. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to at least one/four inch in thickness. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place cookies 1 half of inches aside onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins in the preheated oven, until edges are golden. Cool slightly on baking sheets before eliminating to twine racks to chill absolutely.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less difficult cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Peppermint Ammonia Cookies recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Peppermint Ammonia Cookies :
Video Duration:02:50 Total Views: 813000+
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 2222000+
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 10861000+