"Quick, juicy burgers. My friends and I consume them at least once a week!"
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- half of teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to flavor
- four large portobello mushroom caps
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, tired
- 1 big tomato, sliced
- four leaves lettuce
|Prep : 8M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- Turn on broiler, and regulate rack so it's far as close to heat source as feasible.
- In a medium-length mixing bowl, blend together garlic, olive oil, thyme, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Put the mushroom caps, bottom side up, in a shallow baking pan. Brush the caps with half of the dressing. Put the caps beneath the broiler, and cook dinner for 5 mins.
- Turn the caps, and brush with the final dressing. Broil 4 minutes. Toast the buns lightly .
- In a small bowl, mix capers and mayonnaise. Spread mayonnaise aggregate on the buns, top with mushroom caps, tomato and lettuce.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Portobello Sandwiches recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Portobello Sandwiches :
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 668
Video Duration:08:03 Total Views: 883
Video Duration:05:39 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:54 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:18:06 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 1000+