"This recipe for a pudding proposing brandy-soaked raisins comes from Argentina."
- 1 1/eight cups butter
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 half of teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- four teaspoons baking powder
- 1 half of cups raisins
- 1/2 cup brandy
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H35M|
- Soak raisins in brandy for half of hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 stages C). Grease a 10 inch, spherical pan.
- Cream butter with sugar. Add 4 eggs, lemon zest, flour, and baking powder. Mix nicely . Add brandy and raisins.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Raisin Pudding recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Raisin Pudding :
Video Duration:13:53 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 641
Video Duration:00:59 Total Views: 830
Video Duration:04:28 Total Views: 2000+