|Grilled Zucchini and Squash|
"Squash and zucchini wrapped in a foil bundle on the grill. Great when served with steak."
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 summer squash, thinly sliced
- three/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons floor black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat grill for medium-high warmness.
- Place the zucchini, and squash on a large sheet of aluminum foil, and dot with butter. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Seal veggies in the foil.
- Place the foil p.C. At the preheated grill, and cook 20 minutes, until greens are soft.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve meals wet, cook it calmly, and make clean-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grilled Zucchini and Squash recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Grilled Zucchini and Squash :
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 125
Video Duration:03:44 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:09 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:31 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:01:26 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:23 Total Views: 12000+